President Mubarak at last speaks

At last president Mubarak spoke about the Egyptian POWs after two or three weeks of silence , of course his statements come after the public anger in Egypt regarding this issue grew , same with the Public surprise for his silence all that time.

He spoke in an interview with “Momataz El-Kot” the chief in editor of weekly “Akhabr El-Youm” last Saturday, already Mr. “El-Kot” caused a great anger last week after he underestimated the Massacres and indirectly defended the IDF “don’t even ask!” , the problem of “El-Kot” that he is working in an official state owned newspaper , so anything he writes can be considered state’s opinion regardless of how silly it is .

Of course the interview included other important issues now not less than the POWs case like the constitution amendments.

Anyhow regarding the POWs who are the main concern of this website , this is what the President of Egypt said :

Egypt will  not give up the rights of her sons and martyrs .. We will practice our rights and take all necessary actions if the allegations of killing Egyptian POWs during the war 67 turned to be true, but we need to check all what said on this issue !!

Fake Shaked documentary !!??

The headlines of the Radio and Television magazine says that the version of the “Rush Shaked” documentary which was given to the Egyptian Foreign ministry from the Israeli Television is faked one.I forgot to say that the Radio and Television magazine is a state owned magazine that follows the ministry of information.

I don’t want to say that I expected this ,the Israeli officials won’t give us the evidence on their guilt in the war easily.

Now I don’t know when the Foreign ministry stops depending upon the Israeli committees of investigations and starts a serious investigation from Egypt itself

Something many of you don’t know , after the 1956 and 1967 POWs massacres came to surface for the first time after decades in 1995 , the Foreign ministry also requested an Israeli investigation to conducted and guess what after 3 years that was in 1998 , the Foreign ministry received the report that denied any incident what so ever despite the confessions of the Israeli Paratroopers in 1956 themselves !!!

Well it seems that the Foreign ministry of Egypt with my all respect to it didn’t learn from its mistake.

Petition for defending the POWs rights

This is an Arabic petition to the Head of the lawyers syndication in Egypt  in order to handle the POWs case nationally and internationally

Already I expected  this to happen sooner or later and despite its national flavor it is good to have

Please sigh it because it is important to gather ourselves more and more to get the rights of those innocent people

It is a try

And the one thousand miles walk starts with a mile

Link to نطالبكم بالدفاع عن حقوق أسرانا القتلى Petition

Good but it can be better

Ok this is a good sign , but not enough. Yesterday the spokesperson of the Egyptian Presidency Ambassdor Soliman Awad that the presidency is following the file of the Egyptian POWs and already assigned the foreign ministry to follow the case .Also the presidency understands and respects all the public anger for the blood of our POWs

This is a good sigh and for record it is the first since the issue was brought to surface since 1995 but it is not enough

I mean the foreign ministry in Egypt which is assigned from the presidency requested from Israel to investigate the inicdents!! With my all respect to the foreign ministry and its minister but Israel will never lead a serious investigation that will condemn its army in the end and its general and public figures to appear as war criminals

plus I can’t understand why we rely on Israel we got enough evidence for fair and solid accusations according to the international laws

first it happened on Egyptian land

second it is against international laws

third the mass graves and remainings of the bodies are still there and that is enough for accusation